Sunday, January 28, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up...

Friday: Sat ALL DAY while my kids did their simulation writing test, dealt with bullying drama, stayed at work until 5:30 rearranging seats in the classroom.

Friday night: Had dinner with Tim and Jenna (delicious, amazing, wonderful), went to ChrisFromCanada's house and yelled at MattWhite a lot, fell a little more in love with Rachel Harms.

Saturday morning: Babysat Remus and enjoyed all the fun that includes.

Saturday afternoon: Went to PharrOut offices for lunch so I could finally meet Scott and Christi's cutie pie Halle, came home and moved the dog's crates upstairs, fell asleep watching American Beauty.

Saturday night: Enjoyed a delicious pasta dinner made by Maura, watched 4 hours of Top Chef, realized that the head judge looks way like Cal Ripken, Jr.

Sunday morning: Got up before noon, snuggled.

Sunday afternoon: Went to the gym, opted out of church, watched a lot of MTV, probably fell asleep.

Sunday night: Got the usual Taco Bell Sunday Dinner, watched documentary on Wal-Mart, experienced somewhat of a cleaning fit, off to bed in a bit.

And the thing I love this week is...

Mine are fake so they are not as luxurious as these, but my imitation Dansko's make my life at work so much easier. Not only do they make me almost as tall as some of my students, but they make the over 15,000 steps I take per day SOOOO comfortable.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so where did you get the fake ones? I can't afford the Dansko's either and I'm suffering from a chronic case of shortness and F'd up teacher foot pain.

Val said...

I got mine at Rackroom Shoes for $39.99. The brand is Bjornbal. Good luck, friend.