Sunday, January 21, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up...

Friday night: went to the Hill Cafe with Ross, MattWhite, and Justin, went to Commercial TapHouse with aforementioned people and met up with Rachel, Jake, and Zach for beers and fun. Went to bed.

Saturday morning: Woke up with a sore throat and a headache (I'm sure this had nothing to do with the beers from the night before), puttered around the house.

Saturday afternoon: Went to the gym and DID NOT get McDonald's afterwards, fell asleep watching Talladega Nights.

Saturday night: Went to Kroger and bought crappy food, ate crappy food while watching Jeremiah Johnson on AMC, went to bed.

Sunday morning: asleep

Sunday afternoon: Did absolutely nothing until it was time for church.

Sunday night: Went to church, once again thought the pastor had spent the last week secretly following my every move after I heard his sermon, had snacks and chats after church, picked up Jenni and Remus and met Rachel at Joe's for dinner, came home, realized it was too cold to stay downstairs, going to bed hoping for lots of ice, i.e. a day off from school.

And now for a something I love:

This picture is saved as "my love" on my computer. If loving her is wrong, I don't wanna be right. I am counting the days until Project Runway season 4 (and Tim Gunn, if you eff it up with your "I need to honor my obligations to my students" bullsh*t then I WILL END YOU).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Would it end our friendship if I told you that I hate Heidi Klum?

Val said...

yes. goodbye.

Anonymous said...

she is NOT good at singing. ~Fat Anna