Monday, January 22, 2007

More ailments please, because I don't have enough...

I have an appointment to see my doctor on Wednesday about the crippling pain in the stage right side of my lower chest. The area is very tender and seems to have some swelling or a lump there, can't really tell. I'm really really really hoping it's just a pull or torn muscle rather than something else. Apparently scar tissue often forms when you've hurt a muscle. I'm trying hard not to strain it too much but the area involved is required to do a variety of things including:
  • opening doors
  • sitting up
  • lifting anything at all
  • existing as a human being
Who knew your chest was so involved in your daily life? The most frustrating part is that I can't really exercise how I want to. I've been seeing results in my arms, abs, shoulders, and back (key in supporting the bossoms). But oh well, hopefully my doctor will tell me that's what it is and we'll get it treated/dealt with so I can get back in the swing of things. I have a funny feeling that my signature scent will soon be muttled by the smell of Aspercreme.

2 comments:

Justin said...

I hope you feel better! It's no fun to get hurt right when you're hitting your stride in exercising. This might be good though in the sense that you'll have to be creative about how you can work out, which will be beneficial in the long run.

IBH though, when I glanced at this post, I thought for sure this was going to be about boobs again.

J in Ric said...

hope you feel better too!