Thursday, January 25, 2007

I owe you an apology, Chad Lowe.

Now, I know I was all hating on Chad Lowe last night, but he did say something on Larry King that was pretty good. He pointed to himself and said, "This is the face of addiction." Was that a public service campaign at some point? Because if it wasn't, it should be. I think if public figures were to participate in some kind of campaign like that, a lot of people would be freed from the stigma that comes with addiction, eating disorders, etc. I mean, Tom Cruise might dissolve them all with his acid mind-bullets, but I think it might be worth the sacrifice. So, here's mine:

This is the face of depression.

I call on you to post something similar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so pretty! ~Fat Anna

Anonymous said...

Right after I read your blog, I read this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/25/AR2007012502119.html