Saturday, January 13, 2007

I am INsane!!!!!!!!!

I woke up at 7 in the A.M. this morning to let the dogs out (yes, it was me. again.) and fed them and what not. After puttering around the downstairs and readings some Interents, I realized that it was almost 8. I knew if I went back to bed I wouldn't wake up until noon. So I went to the gym. Yes. It's true. I went to the gym at 8 on a Saturday. Not only that, I was the first one customer there. Because you're interested, here's what I did:

  • 15 minutes on the incline treadmill (incline ranging from 10%-20%) at an average speed of 4.5 mph
  • 15 minutes on the elliptical
  • 15 minutes on the bike
  • Leg pressed 100lbs. REPEATEDLY while reading People magazine
  • Did some arm stuff (I don't know how much because it never lasts long)
  • 15 minutes on regular treadmill using 5lb. weights.
Then I came home and ate breakfast that was NOT a McDonald's sausage biscuit. Now I will shower and possible take down our Christmas decorations. Maybe.

No comments: