Tuesday, January 16, 2007

MEAT SPACE MEETING

THE CATROW FAMILY HAS FLIPPED ITS COLLECTIVE LID!!!!!!!!! STRANGERS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

A while ago RVAblogs tried to have a get together so we could see each other as real, live people. It didn't really work. I think it didn't work because it was at a place that a lot of people didn't no about, a "suggested donation" was mentioned, and, hey, we were all a little nervous. But, friends, we're so close now. Our love is real. Our hatred is founded. Let's get together.

So, I am hereby putting an invitation out there. I would like members of RVAblogs to come to our house for a party. Any friends/children/babies/offspring/yung'uns/chirren/little ones/etc. frequently mentioned on your blog are welcome, too. I'm a teacher, I will entertain them and smother them will love with your permission. I don't know when this will happen because I wanted to feel out general interest first. We have a small house but it's a cozy one and I'd like you all to come. ALL OF YOU.

So, leave a comment if you're interested, or email me at valerie.catrow@gmail.com.

7 comments:

john m said...

I'd like to visit.

I'm a teacher, too, so I may try to get folks to say please and raise their hand before speaking.

Justin said...

I will definitely be there and I promise to say at least one awkward thing.

Tess said...

I thought that original RVABlogs meetup was a success, because I drank a beer in the middle of the day. I am down for a gathering at your house, at any rate.

J in Ric said...

wooohooo! we are in!! i think it would be great to meet everyone.

I'm Jennifer said...

We love any excuse for a throw-down at the Catrow house! Of course we'll be there!

Unknown said...

I'm in.

Jason Kenney said...

I was wondering if there was ever going to be another of these meet-up thingers. If I can make it I'll be there