Friday, January 05, 2007

"A Close-Knit Faculty"...or so the article in the Midlothian Exchange called it.

Check out our school's current contribution to the Red Scarf Project:

You can tell this picture was taken in an elementary school because of the tell-tale white cinder block walls.


This shows them all lined up. We have 16 so far and I'm thinking of stealing the top right one and giving it to Ross because it looks like a Hokie Scarf. Thanks to Jane for letting me steal this pictures off of her blog.

If you can look closely you'll see the tags we attached to each scarf. I love how each one is so different. I think the recipients will really appreciate them. These pictures remind me that I work with some of the most generous people around. I can't wait to figure out and get started on our next knitting charity activity.

No comments: