Thursday, January 11, 2007

Delicious new discovery

Friends, I have to tell you about something wonderful. I was reading an old issue of Real Simple and I saw a little blurb from this lady who takes extra virgin olive oil, mixes it with a little bit of sugar, and uses it to exfoliate her face. O.M.G. I did this the other night and it was amazing. You obviously need to scrub very gently and avoid the eye area, but it makes your face so smooth. There will be a little olive oil left on your face after rinsing, but it apparently works as a great moisturizer because I woke up with the softest face this side of a baby's butt.

*Note: You probably won't want to do this in the morning, what with the olive oil that's left on your skin. Or I guess you could just rub your face into your salad at lunch and call the scrub multi-functional.

No comments: