Friday, February 02, 2007

Official Endorsement

A few weeks ago, Ross told me he was working on a project with Jorge. My response was to punch him in the chest and say, "Don't steal my Internet friend!"

Well, he did. But, it was for a good cause. The hubs and good ol' J in Ric joined forces in response to John's call to arms. And thus, West of the Boulevard News was born.

This is my official endorsement: I endorse it. Not only because I'm married to its co-creator, but I think it's a good thing. I think most people who live in this area love it dearly because of all it has to offer: excellent, eclectic living at a reasonable price. So, it's good that we residents of the Museum District, Carytown, etc. area keep up with the latest news and happenings on our little piece of this beloved city. So please, visit this new site and make it part of your daily reads. If not for the content and the site's good intentions, but for the byline that I came up with.

1 comment:

J in Ric said...

hey my friend... i almost emailed you to ask you if it was ok that ross was taking on this project with me, mainly because I wondered if we all needed to take on one more thing... i still think it's crazy that we've gotten all this together without all of us *meeting*

btw... that has got to be the best byline ever... patience and I are lovingit big time!