Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up...

Friday: Did an interview at the Belmont Butcher for West of the Boulevard News (should be up Thursday), stopped by work, praised the good Lord that I had a great substitute, got caught up on grading and lesson plans, met Ross at his parents' house, went with the mother-in-law to Five Guys, watched a few episodes of Nip/Tuck while grading and knitting, sleep.

Saturday: Did NOT go to the gym, laid around the house, went to celebrate Remus's 1st birthday (!), ate at Zeus Gallery Cafe, came home and watched tons of TV while Ross was downstairs with MattWhite watching a million YouTube videos, more sleep.

Sunday: Slept SO late, hung around the house, went to church, ate some cookies, went to dinner at Joe's with MattWhite and his parents (free food!), came home, not watching the Oscars because it's too stressful for me, gotta go to bed soon to rest up for my first day back at work in a long time.

Here's a cute thing for you to look at:

This is not my baby or any baby that I know. Nor is this my puppy or any puppy that I know. I'm too lazy to upload cute pictures taken at Remus's birthday party (there was cake up his nose at one point), so I just thought I'd google "puppy and baby" so you'd have something to look at until I get my act together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are totally watching the Oscars in the other room this very moment. Don't lie to your readers.

Love you porkchop.

Anonymous said...

hey valeree lynn,
i'm a software guy in richmond who is working on a new web site catering to bloggers. before launching the site, i'd really like to gather some feedback from some of the bloggers around here, to see which things i should try to improve before the site officially launches. if you'd like to participate, check out my new blog at http://subscribableblog.blogspot.com and i'll help you get started. keep up the good blogging!