Thursday, February 08, 2007

True Love

Ross and I were just lying in bed watching MTV when I had a sudden, crippling craving for orange juice (I have had similar cravings like this before, like when I woke up one morning and told him that if I didn't have a crab cake that day I was going to punch someone in the face). I wasn't even whining, I was just talking about it. Before I knew it, he was out of the bed, getting dressed, and off to 7-eleven. The whole time he was gone I was sitting with my mouth hanging open, half believing that this was part of some tragic movie plot that would end in him randomly dying in a horrible accident, as I often do when things happen out of the ordinary. But, fear not, he soon returned with a bottle of orange juice for me, retrieved out of love and the desire to make me happy. He's getting snuggles^maxx tonight!