Saturday, February 17, 2007

Breakfast at the Catrows

Setting: The Catrow house, 8:00 am on a typical Saturday

Characters:

Shooter Belle Catrow: Epileptic, OCD, and captain of the Fun Police
















Zapp Along Catrow: Tall, gangly, and stupid

















Z: OHMIGOSH!!!!! WE GET TO GO DOWNSTAIRS!!!! I LOVE DOWNSTAIRS!!! IT'S SO FUN!!!!! LET ME SHOW YOU HOW EXCITED I AM BY SLAMMING INTO THE WALLS AS I WIGGLE AND SHAKE!!!! SHOULD I KNOCK EVERYTHING OFF OF THIS TABLE WITH MY TAIL????? OK!!!!

S: Miss, please hurry up. It's been quite awhile since you fed us last.

Z: ISN'T THIS GREAT?!?!?!?!?!?! OMG OMG OMG!!!!! SHE'S GETTING YOUR BOWL, SHOOTER!!!! LOOK AT HER, LOOK AT HOW SHE GETS YOUR BOWL!!!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!!! LET ME JUMP ALL OVER YOU TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE HER!!!!!

S: Miss, make sure you coat each of my epilepsy pills with olive oil. You know I won't eat them, otherwise.

Z: AND WATER!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! WATER, TOO? THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!! LOOK AT HER GO!!!! SHE'S FILLING UP YOUR WATER DISH!!!!

S: Hop to it, please. I need to get back to my OCD rituals of sniffing every doorknob in the house.

Z: OMG, YOU'RE GOING TO FEED ME, TOO????!!!!!!!?????????? LET ME THRASH ABOUT 2 FEET OFF OF THE GROUND LIKE A FISH OUT OF WATER TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION!!!! OOPS, I KNOCKED OVER THE TRASHCAN BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

-Fin-

1 comment:

ALF said...

Your house sounds like as much fun as mine!!! I'm dogsitting for some friends so we have 4 dogs this weekend...imagine the possible fun with 4 dogs!!! You have to look on my blog to see a picture of the bones that I bought them to occupy their time.