Thursday, February 08, 2007

Flashback: Our girl, Zapp

I came across some long forgotten pictures of Zapp from when she was a puppy. I have a hard time remembering what either one of the dogs what like before they became giants, but apparently they were insanely cute. Take a lookie:


Her first picture with us. Her head now reaches to the top of the washer and dryer and she is much more excited about things.

Their first meeting. Don't worry, Shooter is not the devil.

About two days after we got her. Ok, not really, but it felt like she grew that fast. BTW, there's no way she would fit under there now.

My heart skips a beat when I see this picture because she looks so cute. She's about twice as big as that now and even stupider than ever. But I love her, our Zappy-Girl.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Aw...she was adorable. We adopted our dog fully grown, and I often wish we had been there for her cute little puppy years. She's still small, though (17 pounds), so I think of her as my "puppy".