Monday, February 12, 2007

Dearest Pam,

I promise you, I am normally not a suspicious, socially awkward ass. When Ross and I were in Ukrop's today and you came up and asked me if I had a blog, I was so taken aback and shocked that my immediate reaction was that you must have mixed me up with someone. Even though I *do* have a blog, I was convinced that no one actually *reads* it. That's probably why I squinted my eyes at you and demanded that you tell me the name of the blog you were referring to. Honestly, I almost wanted to ask you what my tattoo looks like or what my dogs' names are to see if you were for real. In any event, if we ever cross paths again, I promise from the bottom of my heart that I will not be a bumbling, somewhat asshole-ish (though it was completely inadvertent) fool.

Thanks for reading. I hope you keep on doing it and don't start some meme about how I suck.

All the love in my heart,
Valeree

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank heavens I wasn't the only one who felt awkward. I was convinced you thought I was some sort of blogger- stalker. I am normally not that bumbling either. Yes, I could have answered your questions. The next time I see you, please be able to name my pets (Bonehead and EllaBella, by the way).

Sus said...

I'll be your blogstalker and let Pam off the hook. ::grin:: You probably have several lurkers who read your blog. I found you randomly (via "next blog" up top there) several months ago and have subscribed ever since. you're a hoot, Valeree. Don't worry, though. I'm harmless. :)

Val said...

Sus, I saw on your profile that you like George R. R. Martin. My husband would fall in love with you instantly if he knew that.

Anonymous said...

preach on sista valerie...i used your example of playing with rusty nails today when talking about this.