Wednesday, February 21, 2007

How I've been spending my sick days...


This a scarf using "Bamboo Stitch." I got the pattern (yes, I'm actually following a pattern) from KnitSimple. Jane was kind enough to pass the yarn along to me. I love the color so much because I'll be able to wear it with both my black coat and my olive-colored coat. I really like how the stitch is coming out, even if my lack of motor skills at the moment have made the edges a little wobbly. Oh well. It's nothing that some creative ironing can't fix. I plan on wearing this skinny scarf as part of my favorite type of outfit: jeans, a cute T-shirt, and ridiculously cute accessories. It's a perfect early springtime scarf because it's soft and not at all heavy. I'll be sure to post pictures when I'm finished.

1 comment:

ALF said...

I was so envious that you had learned to knit that for Christmas I got the "I taught myself knitting" kit and have indeed taught myself to knit (with some help from Hubcap). I just finished knitting Ralphie a blanket and he loves it!