Saturday, February 24, 2007

She works hard for the...well...hmmm

This is going to be a busy week. On top of playing catch up from last week (BTW, I am feeling wooooonderful now, thank you), I have a million balls up in the air.

First and foremost, the 5th grad SOL writing test is on March 6th and 7th. I will be teaching my rear end off from now until then, trying to fine tune the little darlings. Also, I have a feature due for West of the Boulevard News on Thursday. The guy in charge sure knows how to crack the whip-AND he's not even paying me. On top of that, my interview requires quite a bit of preparation. Thankfully, I got my work for PharrOut done. And honestly, I kinda love being busy with this kind of stuff.

Since I've had two whole posts without a picture, I thought I'd let you see what it looks like when I work. At least when I do writing work. My teaching area is always very organized and uncluttered-you have to set a good example for the little ones. Anyway, here it is:

I love this spot with all of my heart. If you zoom in you can see all kinds of crazy stuff. For example, that piece of paper with the well-blocked off text includes such lovely tidbits as my occassional tracking off weight and measurements, co-workers phone numbers, and a primitive log of my time spent working for PharrOut. Please also notice the beautiful portrait I did of Ross. He did one of me too but, fortunately, that one is blocked by my laptop. Enjoy!

No comments: