Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Coming back from death

Well, I thought the sickness on Monday morning was just a quick, little, passing thing. Not so much. I felt great Monday afternoon, even great enough to go to Capital Ale House with James and Jennifer. Turned out to be a bad idea. At about 9:00 that night the vomitting and other things started and didn't stop until I got some anti-nausea medicine at Patient First at 8:30 the next morning. At least I didn't need an IV this time.

So, it looks like I'll be out of work this whole week. When I had this thing last year I kept thinking I'd be ok to go in, but now I know not to push it and just use the sick days-that's what they're for, right? And considering feeding the dogs exhausts me enough to warrant a 2 hour nap, I think I made the right decision.

My co-worker's have been awesome. I'm very nervous though because this is one of the last weeks I had to get my kids ready for the writing test. Oh well, I'll just have to hammer it in over the next week and a half and pray a whole lot.

I hope this made sense. Typing has proved to be very difficult, just like touching my nose with my index finger and walking in a straight line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't get wasted when you are sick.