Sunday, December 10, 2006

Weekend Wrap Up...

Friday night: Ross's/Mark's Birthday Extravaganza. Much beer drinking and chips eating and Queen singing ensued.

Saturday morning: Nothing I was still asleep.

Saturday afternoon: Cleaned up the house in record time. Ate some peanut butter toast. Did some Christmas shopping at Lane Sanson in Carytown (seriously, the most crowded place I've ever been in my life) and at Ben Franklin (also known as my heaven).

Saturday night: Joined my brother at Bottom's Up for his birthday dinner. Saw possibly the most chubba baby in my life and my head seriously almost blew up from the cuteness of it all. Went home and went to bed.

Sunday morning: Went to the Salvation Army for "Loaves and Fishes" with our church. Prepared large quantities of noodles, sauce, vegetables, garlic bread, and fruit salad.

Sunday afternoon: Served said food. Went to Barnes and Noble and Target and spent over $100 in less than an hour on Christmas presents. Went to church and then had snacks, including the best chocolate chip cookie ever.

Sunday night: Got the customary Taco Bell dinner. Wrote an awkward but necessary email. Puttered around the house. Currently watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and periodically crying.

Only 1 1/2 weeks until Winter Break!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI -

Friday night - best birthday party ever.

Saturday lunch - at home with my parents, which I hadn't done in a while.

Nap.

Saturday night - Office christmas party. After party was at New York Deli. I like that place a lot! Plus they have Brooklyn Brown on tap. Yesss.

Saturday early morning at like, 2am - Drunk dialed all of my friends in California. I called one of the ones in Ohio too, for good measure. She wasn't happy.

Sunday morning - Helped prepare food for the homeless.

Sunday afternoon - Played football. Watched James almost die. Well, not really, but I hadn't seen a dislocated finger before.

Sunday evening - Called the friend in Ohio who I called the previous night to apologize for waking her up. Woke her up from a nap. Called another girl and had a very pleasant chat.

Sunday night - drinks with Ryan Haney. Good times.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I almost forgot.

Saturday afternoon - nap.
Sunday afternoon - nap.

Anonymous said...

oh, i had such a fun weekend.

friday night was the junior league xmas party. sat morning i played tennis for two hours. after that i grabbed brunch with katie in dupont, complete with mimosas of course. then i joined my roommate for a quick manicure and some errands. sat night was adam's firm's party, where we danced all night. sunday i ate at old ebbit's grill across from the white house and then saw moving out, which i've been dying to see forever. the dancing was awesome. i rushed to clean the apt before girls came over for take out and gift exchange. finally before bed i helped a friend write a letter to negotiate her salary. whew!