Thursday, December 14, 2006

Updates

My hair is now EVEN SHORTER. What with my short hair and tattoo, Ross is in hubs-heaven for serious.

I had jury duty again today. Like last week, I went into the big room where they wrangle everyone, then went and sat in hallway for 90 minutes. I was then told to go home because the case I was being called to had been settled. So, lucky me, I get to go back next week. Oh well, I got a day off that didn't take from my personal/sick days.

The how has been Christmasfied. Normally I'm finished decorating by 10am the day after Thanksgiving. Ross and I have both been Scrooges this year. But I decided no more. I put on Elf and decorated the house, dammit. We are both in a much better mood now that Ross's childhood is splashed all over our Christmas tree. I only had like 4 ornaments to contribute to our collection because my mom must not love me as much as Ross's mom loves him.

I am done with my Oceanoggraphy class that I was taking for recertification. So I don't have to take another college class for 5 years. I finished all of my work tonight. And let me tell you, I did my last article summary on this, and I know my professor will love it.

I have spent so much money on Christmas presents. I'm terrified to look at our bank balance. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i could use a pic of the hair please