Monday, December 18, 2006

Today was seriously a good day.

I mean, I had the wonderful Christmas miracle as mentioned earlier, as well as a good day at school during which some of my kids gave me presents that I will actually use (including Bath & Body Work Brown Sugar and Fig scented lotion-mmmmmmm).

The gloriousness all continued when I got home. I had a nice nap and woke up to my hubs telling me that dinner was ready. He fixed fish sticks and macaroni, which was my most favorite thing to eat when I was little. Ross has been refusing to fix fish sticks since we got married, so this was all very exciting. While we ate we watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and I fell in love with Robert Downey, Jr. I was proud of myself for being in love with him because he is perhaps the most grown-up looking man that I've ever fallen in love with. Look:

Can we say handsome? Yes, we can, Mr. Downey, Jr., and you. are. it.

Along with that, tomorrow is my last day of work before winter break. I am very very excited.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love Robert Downey, Jr. with my SOUL. oh, it hurts, this love. Please download him singing Joni Mitchell's "River." It will put you over the edge. Seriously.