Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The De-Fatting Begins

Today I joined Gold's Gym down in the Fan. I'm very excited because now I won't be fatty-fatty-fat-fat. The people down at the gym were very nice and I even got a good sign-up deal because I work for Chesterfield County. So that's good. I even went for an hour tonight. I like there a lot because the people seem not-lame, i.e. not super intense and if they are, they're quiet about it. They even have a room called "Ladies' Gold" where, you guessed it, it's just for ladies. I went in there so I could figure out how to use some of the equipment without looking like a jackass in front of everyone. Another, you guessed right again, lady was in there. She seemed more concerned with getting the TV to work and putting her hair into a ponytail than with exercising. I, on the other hand, was a focused and hard-working gym member and can't wait to go back tomorrow.

3 comments:

J in Ric said...

you've inspired me... i've gained 27 pounds since my knee surgery, and the doctor just gave me the ok to head back to the gym. still i might wait till the new years ;)

merry christmas!!!

Daniel said...

Welcome to Golds! You should get your orientation appointments with a trainer named Alicia, she's the best there is. ;-)

Alicia said...

Welcome to Gold's! I hope to run into you there next week.

FYI, we fixed the TV in Lady Gold's today.