Thursday, December 28, 2006

My mom *may* have shoplifted me from the baby store.

It seems that I have a security sensor somewhere in/on my person that was never removed/deactivated prior to my mother bringing me home from the hospital. Why do I think this, you ask? Well the thing is, whenever I walk into or out of a store, I am the one who sets of the alarm. Yeah, it's me. Pretty much every single time. I visited two stores today: Target and CVS. And guess what happened. I set of the security alarm walking into and out of BOTH STORES. But the funny thing is, never once did anyone demand to search me or my belongings. Instead they just looked at me, smiled, and shouted over the din of blaring sirens that I was "ok" and could move along. How do they know I'm ok? I could have $4k worth of lifesavers stuffed in my girl parts for all they know.

(Please note, I do not have $4k of anything stuffed in any of my parts.)

2 comments:

Maura said...

A friend of mine works at the Deepak Chopra center in NYC and sometimes she mans the store. She said Lisa Bonet came in once and she just stared at her mesmerized by her sexy beauty. She kept staring when Lisa picked up an expensive bottle of massage oil and slipped into her pocket and then walked out of the store. I guess she figured no one would suspect Denise Huxtable.

Unknown said...

I might be in love with Lisa Benet. I would let her steal from me too.