Saturday, August 19, 2006

Stream of Consciousness a la Britney Spears

Shooter loves loves loves the smell of anything distributed by Mary Kay. He will rip himself from a sound sleep to stick his nose on my face and just breathe in the luxury.

I really need someone to go under my house again. We need to put a concrete block under one of our beams so it's not resting on the ground. If you do this, you can have our first born.

I bought a notebook for my class today. I really can't wait to write my name on the cover, but I'm trying to restrain myself.

The fact that I now have a printer makes me feel free and powerful.

They say you're either a Beatles person or an Elvis person. I am an Elvis person by nature, a Beatles person by assimilation.

Have you seen Justin Timberlake's new video for "SexyBack"? Oh my gawwwwwwd. Mmmm.

I hate mushrooms. THEY ARE A FUNGUS. Why don't you just go lick the toes of someone with athlete's foot?

Good night and good luck.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I don't want your firstborn, but I'll go under your house for you.

Queen of the Jencentric Universe said...

I knew I liked Shooter. He has such discriminating taste! (Or, it could be that he remembers the smell from visiting our apartment when he was a puppy. If I recall correctly, our basement was filled with my first giant shipment of Mary Kay products!)