Thursday, August 10, 2006

Back to School

I have to go back to the school where I work on the 28th. We have a new Assistant Principal. She's actually the LD teacher for the 5th grade kids the whole time I've been there, so I know her really well. I'm super excited for her and for the kids because she's awesome.

I go back to *school* starting the week of the 21st. Recertification time is coming up. I was going to take a workshop this summer to get my credits out of the way, but the timeline for registration and me getting reimbursed for it got screwed up, so that idea was out. So, I'll be taking a class at J. Sargeant Reynolds on Oceanography. I can take this because I teach Science. The lecture is every Thursday night, and there's online stuff, too. I haven't been to school in a while, so we'll see how I do. I've already started getting excited about getting to take notes, because I'm a loser. And I want to know how I'm supposed to get my books. Do they have books there? What if I don't want to read the books? I'm sure everything will be on the Internet anyway.

Here's to more pencils, more books, and lots and lots of teachers' dirty looks. From me, not at me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to try to check my school books out from the library. You might give that a try if you have any