Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hmmmmm.

Now I'm not one to judge, but I'm a little perplexed about Mel Gibson's recent claims that the anti-Semitic remarks he made while being arrested for driving under the influence were simply just blurted out and not thought about. I mean, I've never been insanely drunk, but I doubt I would just randomnly ask someone if they were a Jew and then blame all of the wars in the world *on* the Jews. I guess when you're plastered out of your mind, thoughts from the deep wrinkles of your brain rise to the surface and come spewing out of your mouth. But, see, I think I would say something more like, "I only listened to 106.5 the Buzz in high school because I wanted to be cool," rather than comments about an entire culture/religion. But that's just me.

No comments: