Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What I like about you...

After my wonderful evening of grilled cheese, tomato soup, "Lost," and some quality hubby time, I'm definitely feeling the love. So I thought I'd say what I love about some of the people in my life. If I don't include you, it doesn't mean I don't love you. I'm sure I'll write something about you later.

Ross - I love you because you're the best thing in my life. You know how to make me happier than anyone and I'm a much better person when I'm around you. And, you gladly accept and follow a weekly chore chart.

Maura - I love you because you're my kind of girl. You're girly enough to always look good, but not so much that it looks like you try too hard. I'd date you if I were into that. When you really care about something, you do it with everything that you are. I wish I could more like that. Plus, you have beautiful, dark locks.

Phannie - I love you because you keep me on my toes. You and I were together during one of the most important (AND AWESOME!!!) times in our lives. You taught me how to live with someone that isn't a member of my family. Ross should either thank you or blame you =)

Robinitaface - Even though you were mean to me when I was little, and I was mean to you when we were big, you really are my heart. I love you more and more the older we get. When we are old, gray, and fat, I imagine my heart will have exploded if it continues at this rate.

Brother - You showed me that being smart is awesome. I think I never got involved in anything really bad because I just wanted to be smart like you. I'll never be as smart as you, but I'll always work at it. Thanks for setting the bar really high - I think I'm successful because of it.

Maaaachew - I hope we are friends forever because you're the only ex-boyfriend that I have really made an effort to stay friends with (no offense to any of the others who might be reading this-but chances are, you're probably not, since we're not friends). Anytime I do something stupid, my first instinct is to plead "Don't tell Matthew" to whoever saw it. That means you're in my brain forever!!!! And you wrote me a poem one time. I still have it.

Matt - I love you because you live with Maura. Well, that's not the only reason, but it's the smartest decision you've ever made. For serious though, it so easy to be your friend because you're awesome. It's never hard to be around you, and you're good at everything. Especially Karoake. What's not to love?

Nicolai - Some people might think that I only love you for your family, and that would be a logical assumption because they feed me and there are babies there, but really it's because you have so freely allowed Ross and I to become part of that family. Ross and I have both learned so much from you and the rest of the Creehan clan that we will be forever grateful.

Kate - You are my oldest friend and I think that is awesome. I love that I get to spend time with someone that I've known for so long. I love that we didn't hang out in high school but we always talked when we saw each other. You're just awesome and we are all lucky to have you.

That's all for now. Try being in a bad mood now, friends!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

hey,
i met one of your co-workers, virginia, at the gym tonight. i think that i'm going to have fun working with her.

take care.

mbs said...

hey that's nice.

am i the only one who skipped all the ones that weren't about me? ha!

Maura said...

Well, you had to skipped a lot then since you weren't SECOND on the list! Pwn'd.

Thank you, Valeree, it is a pleasure being your girlfriend.