Friday, January 20, 2006

Do You Need Some Smarty Pants?!?!?!?!!

Ross had me take this MENSA test tonight. If you get 19+ correct then you're considered a genius. I got 20!!! I *KNEW* I was brilliant. Anyway, check it out and let me know what you got. I especially want to see how the bro does.

Just a little image to keep you awake a night. I think it conveys my genius quite well. The cap is because I'm so busy getting genius degress that there is no point taking it off. I need such thick glasses because I reeeeeead so many genius books. And the quill just helps me feel connected to my forefathers who are the only individuals who can truly understand my intelligence.

4 comments:

Robinitaface said...

fear not, sister. I got 19. I attribute your better score to the fact that *you* went to a *real* school. Matt will now promptly wipe the floor with our arses.

Daniel said...

Alicia and I both took it. We were both doing it at the same time which helped us both some. Then after we both got around 20 we started really helping each other. We ended up getting all of them except 28-31. If someone got any of them please let us know, they are driving us nuts.

Anonymous said...

i got 26 of them, and them robin promptly informed me that she got some that i didn't.

-matt

Bryan Harris said...

27, baby.

I'll take my smarty pants in a 32W, 32L, please. 8^)