Sunday, January 15, 2006

LET'S ROCK OUT!!!!!!1111

I've decided to really try and get regular exercise this year. So far I've been pretty successful with the help of my lateral thigh trainer, balance ball, and new hand weights. But the most helpful thing has been my iPod because it provides the best distraction from the overall discomfort and sweatiness I experience during these workouts. I've discovered that are certain songs that really "get me goin" as it were, so I thought I'd share them with you and see what you thought.

1. ABC by the Jackson 5. I shake it, shake it, baby, when they tell me to. And I love it.

2. Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benatar. Originally I thought Heartbreaker would be better, but the beat is not consistent enough.

3. American Idiot by Green Day. It's got a very fast beat and is longer than most Green Day songs.

4. Dammit by Blink182. Again, fast beat. And it's a lot easier to get caught up in a song when you know the words to it.

5. Bubble Pop Electric by Gwen Stefani. I save this one for last. You really need to work up to it because it almost kills you.

No comments: