Sunday, January 08, 2006

Some things.

I don't like cake. Please don't offer me any.

I thought I already loved my brother and sister an insane amount. But it turns out, the more time I spend with them, I love them even more.

I love buying people lunch.

When watching movies, I get more upset when a dog dies than when a person dies.

Everyone in my family has dimples but me.

Billy Joel ballads make me tear up whenever I listen to them.

I sometimes think I should just give my dogs away now so I won't have to deal with the sadness I will feel when they die.

I don't need to use tape when painting a room.

I've never met a Matt I didn't like.

I have never broken up with someone in person. And I've only been broken up *with* in person.

I sleep on my stomach with my arms parallel to my body, very much like a fish.

I still pretend to be a mermaid when I go swimming.

I'm scared of vampires.

I love to watch documentaries about exorcisms.

I read exceptionally quickly.

I'm a sucker for a boy with curly hair.

I use my smile to try to get people to do what I want. And it usually works.

I am able to detect if someone is BSing in about 3 seconds.

I do not fight fair.

I think cheating is a definite deal-breaker.

I cry on every anniversary of my grandma's death.

I will eat an entire box of Swiss Cake Rolls in one sitting. Not Ho-Ho's. It's only Swiss for me.

I've had the same cut on my thumb for 10 years. I would call it a scar, but it looks brand new everyday.

Few things makes me happier than a clean kitchen.

2 comments:

Dr Jones said...

ho-hos suck so bad, but i LOVE swiss cake rolls. ho-hos just don't taste right, i dunno. little debbie is totally the way to go.

Happy and Blue 2 said...

Let's do lunch, tee,hee.
Nice list of facts about yourself..