Saturday, January 28, 2006

Four Things

MaxPower over at Haduken tagged me for this, so I might as well contribute. So, here we go, here we go now.

Four jobs I’ve had

1. 5th grade teacher
2. Nanny
3. Student Assistant at the UR Curriculum Materials/Technology Center
4. Architectural Archives worker at UR Architectural services

Four movies I can watch over and over

1. Jaws
2. Silence of the Lambs
3. Anchorman
4. Big

Four places I’ve lived

1. Grayland Avenue, Richmond, VA
2. Ellwood Avenue, Richmond, VA
3. University of Richmond (Lora Robins, South, and North Courts), Richmond, VA
4. Two Notch Ct., Brandermill, Midlothian, VA

Four TV shows I love

1. Made
2. Curb Your Enthusiasm
3. Lost
4. Campus Ladies

Four places I’ve vacationed

1. Ashland
2. Dominican Republic
3. Mexico
4. Chicago

Four of my favorite dishes

1. Cafeteria pizza at my school
2. Chicken quessadilla and fiesta potatoes from Taco Bell
3. Club sandwich on toasted wheat, no tomatoes, with fries at Perly's
4. Peanut butter toast

Four sites I visit daily

1. RVABlogs
2. Haduken
3. Imdb
4. The Superficial

Four places I would rather be right now

1. Domincan Republic
2. In the shower
3. Bed
4. At the Creehans'

Four bloggers I am tagging

1. Sister
2. Brother
3. Maura
4. Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was expecting Goonies to be one of the 4 movies you could watch over and over.

-sarah