Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm so trendy and LOVED!

I have been asking Ross to get me some jewelry for a Christmas or birthday present for a long time. For real, ask Maura. Anyway, he actually listened this Christmas and ordered an opal (my birthstone) ring off of the ebay.com. Unfortunately, said ring has yet to arrive and it was intended to be my "main" Christmas present. But luckily, my thoughtful husband made ammends for the tragedy today.

I got home today around 5:30 to hear Ashlee Simpson blaring from upstairs. My first thoughts was, "Man, Ross is such a forgetful bastard. He left his iPod on when he left." My second thoughts was, "Oh no. I'm about to be murdered and the killer has decided to supply a very odd soundtrack to my slaughter." Bravely, I made my way up the steps behind my ferocious dog Zapp, and into the sunroom, the location from which the music was blaring. And what do I find hooked up to my laptop there? None other than an iPod shuffle! I know some people think the shuffle is lame-o, but it's perfect for me because I'm not really picky about music or the order in which it is played. I just kept saying "What the mess?!?!?!!?" over and over again. And the best part is, I have no idea what he put on it, so it's like a nice surprise with every song that comes on!!! I'm so happy and feel so appreciated. YAY HUBS!!!!!

1 comment:

Happy and Blue 2 said...

Good for your husband. We men are all quite useful actually..