Monday, January 30, 2006

Blue.

As of now, I've been in a rut for about 2 weeks. I don't want to be at work. I don't want to be at home. I don't want to be anywhere. I don't want my job anymore, but I'm not qualified to do anything else. I look into getting qualified and get overwhelmed by the logistics of doing so. Things make me happy for a short time, and even when they do, I'm just a little happy. I don't particularly want to be around anyone. I try exercising to get my energy up, but it really just makes me tired and even more cranky. It seems like during times like this, more and more mess gets piled up on me than usual. Even the slightest hiccup in my day puts me on the verge of tears. But I'm sure it's just that I'm more sensitive now. I'm on meds for anxiety, and they are basically anti-depressants as well. I guess every now and then even they can't give me the seratonin I need to perk up. Oh well. I'm sure tomorrow will be better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you always have a get away mansion here in alexandria. sometimes get aways help me.
stephanie

Bryan Harris said...

I feel you, dawg. I think it's something in the air. Perhaps a lack of snow . . . .

Unknown said...

Hey, let's do something crazy. Let's have a sleepover. It's hard to feel cranky while eating brownies.