Monday, April 16, 2007

Yikes Stripes!

I have found out over the last few days that LOTS more people who I know in meatspace actually read this blog! Like LOTS AND LOTS from various (waaaaaaaaay too various) parts of my life. Imagine an obscure part of your life and then think about an obscure person from it and imagine that that person knows everything about you. You don't *mind* that they know it, but you just wish you had knewn that they knew it.

But, I won't be lame and delete stuff that I'm less than proud of. Well. Not *all* of the stuff I'm less than proud of. This is like when Jennifer found out people actually read her blog and realized that she might have been making some HIPPA violations based on what she was posting. Except, I don't think my family can sue me for telling hilarious/touching stories of our dysfunction or expressing frustration with work can be grounds for dismissal. I hope. Hmmmmmmm...

Comments, Internets! Leave comments so I'm not working in the dark here.

No comments: