Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Deep in the love

I love my husband more than anything in the whole world. I called him yesterday afternoon and basically told him he needed to make himself scarce so I could have the evening to myself. He did so without question. We reunited later that evening to take care of an unexpected guest (Remus who ended up staying with us until the wee hours of the morning while his mom was at the hospital-no worries, she's fine). My cell phone had died and Remus's parents called Ross to see if we could take care of the little one. Ross had no clue where I was, but was ready and willing to take care of the little buggar on his own if necessary. I was so proud that he was all set to help a friend out, even when it was COMPLETELY out of his comfort zone for an undetermined amount of time. Plus, Remus loves Ross so much and it's nice to see them entertain each other.

Hearts to the hubs!

P.S. Also hearts to the BodyFlow class at Gold's. Times of fun to the maxxxxx.

No comments: