Friday, April 27, 2007

Boots, I love you.

Boots is here and I love him. He is a him because the kitten would be a him. You know, the kitten I can never get because of Ross's black black heart.

I had been thinking about Boots all day. It was arranged for him to be delivered to Ross's office to ensure his safety. However, all I worried about all day was what Ross was going to do to him.

I arrived at around 4:15 to pick him up and actually met River City Rapids who was there being interviewed with Ross. Even though I know his name is John, I will only ever call him that to his face, I'm sure. Ross and I still call Jorge from This Mudi Life "Hor-hey" rather than how it's actually pronounced like "George" because, well, I'm a jerk and I'll call people what I want.

Anyway, Boots is gorgeous and delicious. He has made realize how much Windows requires you to work against your intuition to get things done. Sometimes it's hard to figure out how to get Boots to do things because he makes TOO MUCH SENSE.

Instead of a crazy cat lady, I'm going to be a crazy MacBook lady.

No comments: