Saturday, March 17, 2007

Where are we going, Ross? And why are we in this handbasket?

Ross and I got this in the mail last week:

It's probably hard to read, but it tells us that "something good is about to happen." And I mean, it must be true, because they wrote it in all caps and put it next to a floating Jesus. However, according to the letter, the "something good" can only happen if you write down your prayer and place that prayer, along with the prayer "handkerchief" (which was really just a piece of paper that they bought from Michael's that *kind of* looks like it could be a handkerchief) back in the envelope to be sent back to the church BEFORE BREAKING THE SEAL OF THE LETTER. Oops...

OMG!!!!!! As you can see, the seal is most certainly broken, and I can tell you that I broke it before any prayer page or prayer "handkerchief" were place in any envelope. I wonder how the church (and Jesus) would feel if they saw what we did to their prayer "handkerchief":

Ross used the other half to write down our grocery list. It's possible that the word "tampons" was written on this. I hope Ross remembered to pick up some ice packs to keep us cool IN THE FIREY PITS OF HADES.

2 comments:

Generation Next said...

I got one of those in the mail before!

J in Ric said...

haha... one ticket please!