Sunday, March 11, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up...

Friday: Pretty easy day, almost wrote someone an office referral for not covering her mouth when she coughed, got hair highlighted which took 2 1/2 hours but turned out cute, dinner with in-laws, watched VT basketball game with friends.

Saturday: Gym, felt sorry for myself, shower, felt sorry for myself, tried to go shopping, felt sorry for myself, bought nothing and came home, cried some because I felt sorry for myself, watched Nip/Tuck while knitting and felt a little better, to bed late because of the time change.

Sunday: Fed people at Loaves and Fishes, came home to eat lunch, took a short nap, off to church, praying, singing, etc. etc., shaved Ross's head, got dinner, have a headache, will grade some papers and then go to bed.

No comments: