Sunday, March 25, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up...

Friday: I was going to take the day off but I couldn't get the sub I wanted, so I went in anyway. Dealt with a lot of Spring fever and the accompanying insanity. Went to the gym after work. Came home and showered. Met up with Ross at Nic and Kate's for poker. Only stayed for a little while because I was so worn out from my long week. Came home and watched many episodes of Nip/Tuck.

Saturday: Forgot to turn off my alarm. Woke up at 7am and was *this* close to getting into the shower because I thought I had to go to work. Went back to bed. Woke up and went with the in-laws to Ginger for a yummy-in-my-tummy lunch. Went to Lowe's and bought stuff for our square-foot garden. Started constructing said garden. Cheered Ross on as he bravely went under our house (the crawl space is seriously like 2 feet by 2 feet) to turn on the water line to our hose. Met up with Jenni and Mark for sushi. Went back to their place to see the cutie-pie Remus. Marvelled at how he is becoming a real person. Met up with Jake and Rachel at Mom Siam. Ate Jake's rice. Went to Can-Can and got overpriced drinks. Came home and went to bed.

Sunday: Got up and went to Lowe's to buy additional plants for the garden AND to exchange my gardening gloves that had a right AND left hand one. Finished up the garden and planted the vegetables. Went to the gym. Came home and showered. Went to church. Conned Ross into getting pizza for dinner. Did some laundry. Watched some T.V. To bed soon.

Have a great week!

No comments: