Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A teacher's dream come true.

Well, I don't know if I would go *that* far, but this is pretty close.

As many of you know, teachers are on their feet all day long. When I sit down to lunch, it's literally the first time I've sat down in 3 hours. Consequently, we teachers often have aching feet. Sure, we have our Dansko's that help, but sometimes the only thing that will help is a foot massage. OR THIS:

First, it's 100% natural which is great. For some reason I'm comforted by the fact that, if necessary - like if zombies attack and we are stranded upstairs - Ross and I could live off of my Burt's Bees products for several days. Not only that, it works. As the tube says, "This wonderfully natural formula combines pure Peppermint oil, Parsley Leaf oil, and Menthol to soother and calm tired feet." I was not aware that so many of those ingredients had to be capitalized - you learn something new everyday. Anyway, the tube doesn't lie. In fact, I would even say that the tube holds back. This stuff WAKES UP YOUR FEET! Seriously, I've been using this consistently for a week and I've never known my feet to be so awake. It's heaven. Pure, golden, delicious, Peppermint Infused Heaven.

3 comments:

Dawn Anderson said...

I agree! The Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme is heavenly as well.

Anonymous said...

oh i have both...good stuff, but the coconut is not quite as exciting

Anonymous said...

Burt's Pomegranate Lip balm.........yummy!