Thursday, November 09, 2006

Turning circles…

So I’m an idiot. While I’ve had a circular needle for sometime, I just recently figured out how to use it so you can actually use it to knit in a circle. I had just been using it as a way to conveniently hold a lot of stitches. But last night I was determined to figure it out. So I did. At 11:00pm. Then I knitted until 11:48 pm. For 48 minutes I sat at my desk, not speaking to anyone, and knitted until I realized that I couldn’t really move my neck. I have a problem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 1st step is admitting that you have a problem.

Do they have KA? Or was that just a fraternity in college?

Alicia said...

I'm finishing up a scarf for Dan, but my next project is to use my circular needles to make a hat. Seems like we would be good knitting pals.