Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saturday Thanksgiving

Ross and I celebrate Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family the following Saturday, meaning today. So, we went over to my brother's house for the festivities. Good times were had. We found out that my cousin and her husband are having another baby in May which is awesome. I knit a hat (complete with a decorative flower) for their current baby, Sidney. After some alterations I made it fit. I might have to knit a strap so she'll actually keep it on though. It didn't matter because she is so insanely cute. She's obsessed with my brother's cats and said "Hi Kit-Kat" all evening. CUTENESS. We also got to see the 8943798798 pictures from my sister's wedding. My bossoms and/or chin look big in all of them. My cousin said that every time she looked at a picture of me in my bridesmaides dress, the only word that came to mind was "mammary." Thanks, Jen.

All in all, it was a good night. We came home to some po-po action on our block. Nothing came of it, but I will admit that I crouched at our front door, peaking out the window. Don't worry, Shooter was doing the same thing.

Oh, and I've been summoned for jury duty in December. Awesome.

No comments: