Saturday, November 25, 2006

Good or bad, I will never be...

...one of those people that always has it together.
...as smart as I would like to be.
...rude to someone I don't know.
...good at sports.
...the first person that someone over the age of ten thinks of when they need an answer to a question.
...good at schmoozing.
...so drunk that I throw up.
...impressed by people who spend all of their money on expensive clothes.
...a person who lives a big life.
...a good cook.
...the girl who everyone in the room looks at and thinks is beautiful.
...an owner of an SUV.
...perfect.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Val, I got two(that I know of) corrections for you. There have definitely been a few conversations Ross and I have had where we needed an answer and the first thing said was "Val would know the answer to that." And whether you want to believe it or not, you are a girl who everyone in the room looks at and thinks is beautiful. No question about that.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Daniel beat me to it, but after I read this post I immediately wanted to tell you that those two are definitely things you are on a regular basis.

Anonymous said...

you said you wanted my car and it is an suv silly girl...and i have eaten things you have cooked that were good!

Dr Jones said...

Squash Casserole!!! Did I spell that right?