Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm proud of myself. This week...

I haven't taken a single nap.
I have read myself to sleep every night, rather than passing out in front of the T.V.
I have only had one soda (diet) a day.
I shared how a book can make you feel emotions. (We finished Where the Red Fern Grows today. There were tears and sniffles abound.)
I have left work on time each day.
I have gotten to work on time each day.
I have finally connected with my male co-worker (over our mutual love for fish sticks, and our respective spouses' disdain for said delicacy).

Two days to go still. However, all I have awaiting me are practice tests, review games, a movie, and dancing with Stephanie. I think I'll be ok.

3 comments:

Dr Jones said...

I don't care for the fishsticks either. Robin, on the other hand, is a fan.

Dr Jones said...

oh and, I secretly love where the Red Fern Grows.

Val said...

Why is it a secret? ITS AMAZING