Monday, May 15, 2006

Feeling what the other half feels.

As the year comes to a close, my job starts to become a lot like everyone else's. I sit behind a desk, checking my email more times than necessary, waiting for other people to finish what they're doing so I can move on the the next thing. We are in supreme-o review mode right now and in fifth grade, that means a lot of simulation tests, a lot of review quizzes, etc. I would love to do games but, unfortunately, games don't exactly hold the kids accountable for anything. So written work it is. So sad really. Anyway, I've been watching the clock for it to be resource time so I can atleast get up and go talk to my co-workers. I'm ready for summer. Like for real.

P.S. I found a tick on my bottom last night. ON MY BOTTOM!

1 comment:

Dr Jones said...

that sucks ass.




sorry.