Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Status

For those of you interested, no I haven't found a job yet. I have a third (yes, that's right, third) meeting with a company tomorrow for lunch and another interview set up for Monday.

I have started taking things down in my classroom. This is making the kids very sad and me very excited. It's making the whole concept of leaving very real.

I am still not pregnant, nor do we plan on that happening anytime soon. While I love the idea of having a baby, I'm not ready to give up my body or awesome hang out times quite yet. Also, Ross keels over and dies at the very thought of it.

Things are growing nicely in our garden. I will post pictures of the first harvest.

I have now lost 10 pounds as a result of going of the anti- anxiety medication and not eating gross food. It is the hardest thing I have ever done and I'm very proud of myself.

Shooter is still the fun police and Zapp is still dumb.

No comments: