Monday, September 25, 2006

Some things I'm considering.

1. Having a talk like a robot day at school.

2. ALSO having a talk like a pirate day at school. I might even make them dress up as pirates. I just have to figure out how such a day would instructional value first.

3. Requiring my students to refer to one another as "Mr." and "Miss." I think it might be amazing.

4. Making the 90's version of "Lean on Me" our clas song and making them sing it everyday. Maybe I'll make them dance, too.

5. Taking my kids down to kindergarten to lead a seminar on walking in line, because, truly, they are amazing at it.

Let me know what you think. I am now going to bed for the 21st day in a row praising the Lord for my hilarious/wonderful/kind children.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have Talk Like A Pirate Day I'll come be your guest speaker.

I'm the best pirate in the Mortgage Banking Industry.

andi said...

Talk Like a Pirate Day is sooo last week. But I know where you can get a good eye patch...

Dr Jones said...

When discussing the exploration of the Americas or settlement you can mention Sir Francis Drake, a "privateer", and his ship the Golden Hinde. He was supposed to undertake an expedition against the Spanish on the pacific coast of the Americas around the late 1500's. There ya go, talk like a pirate day and an educational opportunity.

Justin said...

All of those ideas are amazing.