Tuesday, September 19, 2006

HOW CAN MY NOSE BE RUNNING AND STUFFED UP AT THE SAME TIME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?1/1

I'm going to wear a biohazard suit to school from now on. It's only week three and I've already been floored by a wicked cold that makes me "gurgle" in my sleep, according to Ross. I've was feeling much better yesterday, but apparently my re-entry into the filth that is an elementary school classroom, my cold has gotten stronger and become a bigger pain in my ass. All I wanted to do today was to plop them in front of a Magic Schoolbus Video, curl up under my desk, and go to sleep. Good thing my principal was making the rounds today, or I just might have done that.

This cold better go away because I got plans to be at the beach this weekend. Don't worry, Phannie. If I don't go, I will still pay my part of the rental fee. But please only accept my payment whilst wearing latex gloves and a SARS mask.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

email me and tell me that you are feeling better and are coming to the beach!