Sunday, July 09, 2006

What I did today:

*Got up at 8:15
*Went to church (via bicycle)
*Vaccuumed the entire house
*Did a load of laundry
*Weeded and spiffed up the front flower bed
*Pulled vines in the backyard
*Bug-bombed the shed
*Sprayed the "red-shouldered" bugs who love our backyard and are slowing making their way to the house-many souls were lost
*Called Mexico (the restaurant, not the country) to arrange catering for my sister's shower
*Called my mother to tell her how grown up I was by calling Mexico (still the restaurant, not the country)
*MOWED THE FRONT LAWN WHILE *SOMEONE* JUST WATCHED AND LAUGHED AT ME

I'm amazing.

2 comments:

Robinitaface said...

alls I'm saying is, at least you had the cajones to start the mower. I seem to recall SOMEONE being afraid it would take him longer to start the darn thing than to actually mow the lawn. I mean, he could have used scissors with as much grass as you have. So you tell him to laugh it up, and start sowing some seeds out back.

Val said...

He did help with the starting, I'll give him that. But still. Sigh.