Monday, July 03, 2006

My heart explodes with love.

When we give Zapp her ear medicine, we feed her grapes so she will stay still. She love love loves grapes and she will pretty much suffer through anything to get this tasty treat. However, apparently she now associates grapes with having stuff put in her ears. Consequently, whenever she sees a grape, she shakes her head furiously before gladly accepting her snack.

I picked some flowers from one of our bushes out front and put them in a bud vase in our hallway. Shooter likes to gently smell them each time he passes. He too loves grapes. Whenever the fridge is opened, he puts his face as close to them as possible without actually touching them, as not to overstep his boundaries.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grapes are toxic to dogs, which I never knew until my vet told me..along with garlic, onions, and macadamia nuts. Who knew?

Val said...

That's weird cause my vet said specifically to give them things like grapes, rather than making them fat by giving them treats. Oh well, they're not dead yet.

Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm going to have to go ahead and call bunk