Saturday, July 22, 2006

And Bob's your uncle.

I spent my Saturday helping Ross and Ryan prime and paint the PharrOut office over on Main Street. First we primed the walls and then began applying their selected wall color. Let's just say it's orange. I think it'll look awesome once it's finished, but Ross and Ryan are being girls about it and keep himming and hawing. They can't do anything about it, though. It's up there and I'm sure as hell not priming anything again. Hopefully they'll get it done in time for Scott's triumphant return from Babytown (yes, the baby was born on Wednesday, it is a girl, she is big, she is super cute, etc. etc.) and the world will be as it should be once again. Let's just say, ever since Christi went into labor, I have had a very nervous husband and we are all counting the days until the end of Scott's paternity leave. Anyway, the second coat goes on tomorrow. Not sure if I'll be there for that part. I mean, I donated like 7 hours of my precious napping/tv watching time to help. I got to make up for lost time tomorrow.

No comments: